Amplify your self-care and subscribe to The Harmony Principle Programme. We have created a seasonally-based programme of exclusive online materials to educate, inspire and empower. Each season is broken down into five key themes, offering a springboard for learning, reflection and a deeper engagement with nature. At your own pace, we invite you to experience each of the Five Elements and their corresponding seasons as they unfold in the natural world around us. By inviting nature to teach us, it is easy to understand how the Elements work within us and what they can teach us about balance, health and harmony.
The online programme is fully accredited for CPD. You can earn up to 50 hours for the year (10 hours per season).
We reopen our doors to new members in the Autumn.
If you’d like to join the programme but don’t wish to receive oils as you already work with them please contact us to discuss a discounted membership. We are now open for registration for Spring, which starts on March 20th.
* If you try us for a season and decide to stay with us for the rest of the year you will pay £95 for each of the remaining quarterly payments.
Fundamental to The Harmony Principle online programme are the Essential Oils you will be working with. As part of your subscription these are delivered to your door at the beginning of each season. Chosen for their energetic significance and benefit, we teach you how to use them directly on acupuncture points, for meditations and with yoga practices.
Is this programme for me?
Psst – check out our testimonials! If you're still not sure, we think this programme is for you if…
- You want to maximise your creative potential.
- You want to engage with nature in a richer and more meaningful way.
- You are keen to explore how your energy shifts and changes throughout the year and how you can work with its ebb and flow.
- You already work with essential oils and are interested in working with them in a deeper way.
- You are an acupuncturist who would like to engage more deeply with the seasons and the elements, and are interested in using essential oils on acupoints.